Happy June! New month, new me, am I right? I am always looking for a fresh start or opportunity to create a new list of goals and little boxes I can check off. Today, I bring you my June goals. This month is gonna be big, I just have a feeling. I’m bracing myself for a lot of change, mostly self-inflicted. I have a lot that I want to accomplish, learn, and change, and I hope you enjoy this roller coaster ride with me.
- 250 likes on Facebook
- Promote daily on Facebook groups
- Connect with other bloggers & create more community
- Perfect my schedule
- No Starbucks for a month – in my post about saving money, I talked about how coffee can get so expensive, so I’m cutting myself off form Starbs for a while.
- Read before bed nightly
- Journal daily
- Get out of the house more – I spend a lot of my time on my laptop and phone, so I need a reminder that there is a life outside of the internet.
- Start a daily devo – using the She Reads Truth app, I’ll be digging into the Proverbs: The Way of Wisdom 28 day devotional.
- Try meditating
- Daily affirmations – totally new to this, but I’m curious to try these and see how they affect my perspective.
- Practice yoga at least four times a week
- Go to the gym a few times a week – lately I have been SO LAZY. I need to get back into a routine again.
- Take Molly on daily walks – this doubles as cardio for me!
I’m asking for prayers and good vibes this month; it’s time for some serious change! I’m a little intimidated, but I’m pumped for some positive changes in my life. Who’s with me?!
What are your June goals? What do you want to change about your life? How do you plan to get there?