Happy Friday everybody!!! It’s bright and sunny here in Texas, which is a huge step up from the gross, rainy weather we had yesterday. I just have a great feeling it’s going to be a good one. I’m going to start doing a weekly update every Friday, telling you about my week and goals I want to achieve, what I’m grateful for, and so on. This will be a good way for me to connect with you guys, so you can get a better idea of my every day life. I’m excited for y’all to get to know me!
About my week
I have been home from school this past week, and it’s been a much needed break from my college town. I’ve had the chance to refresh and relax a little, before I get back to the hustle and bustle. Once I get back to school, I’ll be on the search for a job, and starting in July I’ll be taking a summer course. I still can’t believe that I’ll be a junior, and that my college career is half way over. It’s crazy how time flies.
This is the first week that I’ve gone head first into this whole blogging thing, and I’ve been going through a range of emotions (confused, giddy, scared, excited). It’s a learning process, but I’m a pretty quick learner and I’m super excited for what the future holds for Coffee with Chelsea.
This week on Instagram
- I’m so grateful for the amount of support that I have received on my blog. It’s really motivating to have people cheering you on!
Goals for next week
- Get past 100 likes on my Facebook page! I am currently up to 86 likes! That probably doesn’t sound like a lot, but it’s a huge improvement from what I was at a week ago.
- Set up a solid blogging schedule and stick to it.
- Get back into a morning routine because my days have been seriously off back lately.
- Find a job in San Marcos, because Lord my bank account is dwindling down very low.
Looking forward to
- Getting back to San Marcos! I miss it, and I’m ready to go on a few hiking adventures when I get back.
Everything you want is on the other side of fear – Jack Canfield